Crown Labels prides itself on having a clean well managed production facility that ensures quality controls are always maintained.
Crown Labels has continued to invest in state of the art printing presses and equipment which enables us to produce anything from basic labels all the way up to sharp advanced printed labels with many different types of embellishments.
With over 30 years of manufacturing experience our production team have a wealth of knowledge that enables us to make printed labels of all shapes, sizes, colours and finishes.
We know the importance of branding and using the exact pantone brand colours, which is why Crown Labels invested in a spectrophotometer to validate the colour of CMYK and spot colour inks. The spectrophotometer coupled with our light box allows us to hit any pantone colour with exact matching.
Our rewinding equipment is fitted with an inspection cameras which allows us to check every single label to ensure a quality product every time.
Crown labels are proud to be BRC approved!
To achieve the standards for this certification Crown Labels have met the requirements set by the organisation to enable the production, packaging, storage and distribution of safe food and consumer products.
- Large range of materials available to suit all types of application.
- These include basic semi-gloss and vellum papers through to high end textured products suitable for Wine & Spirit labelling.
- Our synthetic range includes Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE) and Polyester (PETP) materials available in gloss, matt, metallic and clear finishes.
- Latest in colour matching technologies allow us to hit 100% of the pantone library.
- On site spectrophotometer and light box allow colour matching of customer brand colours.
- Can achieve tolerances of 1.0 DELTA-E in the LAB colourspace.
- CMYK and Spot Colour combinations available.
- Fluorescent, Metallised, Lightfast and speciality inks ensure premium quality finishes.
Shapes and Sizes
- Over 1000 stock cutters available to choose from.
- Bespoke shapes and sizes can be customised easily allowing for creative designs.
- Wide range of adhesive combinations available to suit all applications.
- Permanent Acrylic, Permanent Hotmelt, Chill Perm, Freeze Perm, Removable, Ultra-removable and more specialised adhesive all available.
- Wide range of embellishments available to apply a premium look to your design.
- Fluorescent and Metallised Inks used to strengthen brand identity.
- Cold Foiling and Embossing available on a wide range of substrates.
- Varnishing and Over-lamination applied to your finished design with Matt, Gloss and speciality options.
- Customise with barcodes, product codes or variable data
- Finishing available in Reel, Sheet and Fanfold formats.
- Reels available in Outside Wound and Inside Wound configurations.
- Reel winding to all major cores sizes (25mm/38mm/44mm/76mm ID).