Printed Labels for the Drinks Industry
Crown Labels are experts in manufacturing custom-designed printed labels for the beverage Industry. Having produced drinks labels for over 30 years, we can help offer expert guidance in design to make your product stand out. Our printing capabilities include both flexographic and digitally printed labels. We print on a wide range of substrates, including; paper, vinyl, and synthetics, to achieve the required look for your product.
A particular brand or product can become widely recognised by the logo, design, or labelling that goes on it. When it comes to drink, labels are easily their most identifiable feature, and so that makes the label one of the most important aspects of the product’s entire packaging.
Apart from enhancing the overall appearance of a drink to help boost its sales, labelling is also important in providing the essential information that prospective buyers might look for before they purchase the item.
A label refers to the printed graphic on the packaging that conveys more information about the product. Its main purposes include:
- Brand Identification – Labels help the customer identify the product’s manufacturer. Including the brand’s name, this also includes its place of business and other important information.
- Description – Labels also provide information about the product that consumers might want to know beforehand. That might be the drink’s description, its price, the shelf-life, and nutritional values, among other details.
- Promotion – Finally, labels help your product promotion with bright and attractive graphics that, in many cases, have replaced paper labels glued on bottles and cans. Labels are critical, as they help grab the attention of your target market.
With these factors in mind, a label can make all the difference between a customer buying your product and choosing your competitor’s instead According to studies, it only takes 2.5 seconds for a buyer to make a purchasing decision, which is why the use of highly-effective labels on your beverages should be one of your top priorities as a business owner.
Great labels share several characteristics which are all effective in promoting customer engagement and ultimately trigger them to make a buying decision. As a business owner, you should ensure that your food and drink labels are:
- Informative – To be effective, your product labels have to convey necessary information to your consumers. This may include nutritional information, any pertinent warnings, and instructions. It’s also advisable to add nutritional advice and recommendations on the best way to use or serve your product. Information like this can also help buyers subscribe to your brand.
- Clear And Concise – Because the main purpose of labelling your product is to communicate the information a prospective buyer needs to convince them to purchase your product, you need to make sure it’s suitably enticing. As a minimum, you should aim for readable fonts, a clear layout, and appropriate language for your target audience.
- Elaborate And Attractive – The label you use should also help your product stand out on a shelf full of rival brands. The label should be designed to attract customers’ attention. It’s worth spending a suitable amount of time in deciding on the fonts, colours, graphics, and shape you’ll use for your label.
On top of all this, it’s also very important that your label stays true to your brand and helps your audiences to easily associate your branding with your product, and vice versa.
This brand familiarity helps you to establish a loyal following, even when you’re launching an entirely new set of products in the future.
Where To Find The Best Quality Drinks Labels
Crown Labels are expert manufacturers of customised printed labels for the beverage industry and have been producing quality labels for over three decades.
Our printing capabilities include flexographic and digitally printed labels that can be applied to a wide range of substrates – such as paper, synthetics, and vinyl – to make sure that we always create the desired look for your product.
We believe that a high-quality drinks bottle label will make a world of difference, making your product stand out from the rest and improving your sales figures over those of your competitors’.
Our speciality is the “no-label look” which offers a more unique and stylish appearance. We’ve learned through years of experience in our field that printing directly onto a clear material makes it easier for prospective clients to see the contents of drinks bottles while still conveying the information they require.
- Bright, eye-catching print colours and foils
- Available in short and long print runs
- Huge range of materials and adhesives
- Any label size or shape required for your product
- Metallic materials which enhance designs
- Any label size or shape needed for your product
- Available in a clear ‘no label’ look
- Textured varnish for a different feel
- Designed to meet your requirements
Types of Drinks Labels
Water Bottle Labels
Our water bottle labels are printed in full colour and are supplied on sheets or rolls that are available on clear, white or metallic polypropylene. Our water bottle labels are available in any size and shape and meet all your labelling requirements.
Fruit Juice Labels
We print our fruit juice labels with high-quality images in bright, vibrant colours to help attract attention and improve sales figures for your products. We specialise in transparent labels, the most popular trend in the fruit juice sector right now.
Wine & Spirits Labels
Industries that specialise in gin, whiskey, rum, and tequila all require high-quality label printing. All our wine and spirits bottle labels are printed using premium paper stocks and can include embossing to give your finished product a high-quality look.
Make enquiry or request sample
Dairy Product Labels
Here at Crown Labels, our past experience and knowledge in labelling milk and other dairy products can provide your product line with the edge it needs over your competition.
Soft Drinks Labels
Just as in the fruit juice sector, transparent labels are also the norm in the soft drinks industry. We have the skill, expertise, and equipment to produce custom-printed labels made just for you.
If you’re looking for a company that specialises in the manufacture and supply of plain, printed, and personalised drinks labels, look no further than Crown Labels. Over our 30 years of operation in the Midlands, we have developed a reputation for superb print quality, technical knowledge, and fast turnaround times.
If you have any enquiries, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01527 527 444 or fill in our online contact form at https://crownlabels.com/contact/. Get in touch with us to get started with your drink labels project today!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are labels for?
A drinks label has several uses. It is there for the identification and advertising of a product, conveys information and instructions for use, gives environmental advice, and/ or offers warnings about potential hazards. Labels may come in the form of stickers, permanent or temporary labels, or printed packaging.
What should a label include?
Labels should contain all useful information about a product, which includes the following:
- Name and description of the product
- Net weight
- Date manufactured
- The list of ingredients
- Nutritional content
- Allergy warnings for the customer
- Distributor name and address
- Country of origin
Are labels important?
Labels play a crucial role for consumers, so there’s no wonder we see them everywhere in everyday life on nearly every product we buy. They provide critical information such as what ingredients are in a product, or whether an item is on sale.
What are the five required food label components?
The five mandatory food label components are the product identity, net contents statement, nutritional facts, ingredients/allergen statement, and the signature line.
How do you make labels for drinks?
Drink bottle labels are typically designed using photo editor software on a computer. First, set a shape and size for the label.
Then, you can also add photos and choose specific fonts to create more customised content. Make sure you include all the necessary information in the design of your sticker drink labels, then print it out on your material of choice.
What labels are used for water bottles?
Among the most popular personalised drinks labels used in the food and beverage industry are glossy ones that are printed on white film or semi-gloss paper. Either material works well for products that require a label. However, semi-gloss paper is often businesses’ first choice as it is a cost-effective material that has good print quality and a stand-out lustrous appearance.
Reasons To Put Drink Labels On Your Water Bottle
Water bottles can be used and marketed in various ways. Companies put great efforts into creating additional labels such as a beverage tag that matches the bottle design, in order to advertise their brand, a person, or an organisation. Other reasons why drink labels are used on water bottles include the following:
- Enhance Your Marketing Strategy
Businesses benefit hugely from labels used for marketing their brand. The printed logo on the packaging serves as an attractive reminder of the services the business offers and contributes to raising brand awareness, as well as sales.
- Add A Personal Touch To A Special Event
Special events often call for more personalised preparation and arrangements. Having custom drink bottle labels designed for this purpose adds a unique feel to the event and complements its overall theme.
- Enjoy Instant Name Recognition
Products such as drinks are often used as giveaways at certain events or during campaigns. Handing out business cards and fliers is passé, but a custom drink bottle labels provide you with instant brand recognition.
Benefits Of Using Labels
The way you package food and beverage items matters. Businesses that serve ready-made meals and beverages will benefit from including their retail brand logo on the packaging of items on their menu.
Food and beverage labels also keep products looking organised and neat. They help customers identify what they want, while also making it easier for employees to package and serve food conveniently.
The importance of using food labels extends beyond the business environment, as it offers additional benefits such as:
– Minimising unnecessary contact and improper handling
– Increasing order accuracy and overall productivity
– Enhancing organisation and time management
– Reducing waste
– Reinforcing branding through promotional logos
– Simplifying catering orders
Using food labels for your business helps streamline the process of production, preparation, and distribution of your products. Not only will this benefit customers and your employees, but it will also enhance your production, reduce costs, and ensure overall efficiency.
Importance Of Labelling
A label is important because it contains crucial information about the product, which can be clearly displayed on its container, packaging, or the product itself.
A label also displays any necessary warnings. For example, in some products, the label contains information that warns consumers that the product contains traces of nuts, to help people who are allergic to avoid consuming it.
The type and scope of information each label must contain are regulated by relevant safety and shipping laws in the country where it is available.
Labelling also plays an important role in promoting a product brand and the company itself. Good labels help products stand out in the market and identify them as a part of a particular brand. They will often include the company’s industrial brand logo in the design.
Nowadays, brands need to be creative and smart when it comes to creating their labels. The more a label appeals to consumers’ preferences, the higher the chances of the product being noticed, remembered, and bought.
If you want your brand to reap the benefits that a high-quality label can provide, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Crown Labels today!