Printer Service & Support
Printer Service & Support on thermal transfer and direct thermal printer systems are available from Crown Labels. We offer support services for; Printer Support Contract, Printer Maintenance, Callout, Shop Repair, Installation and Training.
Minimise lost production with a full service and maintenance contract to identify and rectify faults before they occur. Our engineers will carry out a printer health check and service for optimal performance.
Preventative maintenance includes inspecting and cleaning all components, re-alignment, adjustments and producing test prints. The engineer will report all findings and provide any recommendations for future use.
Onsite Printer Repair Contract
We offer annual onsite repair contracts for all makes and models of thermal transfer and direct thermal printer systems. We can offer 2 different packages for onsite support including our Premium Plus printer repair contract.
Annual printer repair contracts provide a fixed cost upfront allowing businesses to budget in advance for potential malfunctions to printing operations, whether these consist of single printers or hundreds of printers spread across multiple manufacturing locations.
The Premium and Premium Plus contracts are offered with a NEXT BUSINESS WORKING DAY response level. This means that the call will be responded to by 5pm on the following working day.
Option 1: Premium Printer Repair Contract
- All engineers travel time to and from site for qualified repair visits
- All labour charges as required to fix the printer breakdown
- The cost and supply of all non-consumable parts*
- As many visits as required throughout the contract period for qualified repairs
- Telephone technical support for printer repair issues
This contract DOES NOT include the cost of visits for fitting consumable parts such as print heads and platen rollers, visits due to media issues, support for labelling software, printer repairs due to malicious damage or issues as a result of operator misuse.
These include the parts on a printer that are high wear items and include the print-head, platen and pinch rollers. In other words these items need changing on a regular basis depending on the volume of media passing through the printer.
Option 2: Premium Printer Repair Contract
- All engineers travel time to and from site for all visits
- All labour charges as required to fix the printer issue
- All labour charges for replacing print-heads and platen rollers
- The cost and supply of all non-consumable parts
- As many visits as required throughout the contract period including visits for media issues
- Telephone technical support for all issues
- 1 visit per year for preventative maintenance on each printer covered
- Support for standard labelling software programs (Ultralbel, GoLabel, Bartender, NiceLabel)
This contract DOES include the cost of visits for fitting consumable parts* such as print heads and platen rollers but does not include the cost of these parts. The contract also includes visits as required due to media issues or printer setup. This contract does not include the cost of visits or repairs for malicious damage.