Labeling & Marking
ARCA offers a complete range of markers, accessories, protection and suction systems that allow laser technology to be fully exploited. The ARCA laser system is a fantastic solution for the permanent marking of any shaped products, packaging films, labels, cartons and many other applications with permanent markings without the need for consumables.
Laser Coding Advantages
- Indelible: laser marking is forever!
- Cost effective: laser do not require any consumables
- High graphic quality that is always absolutely constant over time
- Continuous operation, with no downtime for replacing consumables
- Minimum maintenance requirements, thanks to the absence of moving parts and components subject to wear
- Eco-friendly: lasers don’t produce any residual waste
- Absolutely clean: light is clean!
CO2 LASERS (Sealed Light Source In A Gaseous State)
This laser type is an efficient solution, suitable for marking on organic materials, polymers, resin, glass and ceramics. Also suitable for marking on labels designed with special materials or treated with special photosensitive inks.
FIBRE LASERS (Laser Pulsed Light, transmitted through fibre optics)
This laser type is best suited for marking on metals, polymers (exc. PVC) and ceramics. This technology allows for better print definition and a higher life expectancy.
The laser markers can be built directly into production and packaging lines to produce batch numbers, logos, product codes, safety messages, lot numbers, graphics and many other types of variable information.
The laser system can be built into print and apply systems to help add variable information to labels or just used as a standalone system allowing all types of products to be permanently marked as required.